1. Developing, diversifying and sustaining investments and preserving the real value of funds according to best practices and international standards.
2. Build a strong cash reserve and provide liquidity to meet the obligations of the National Pension and Social Security Fund when needed.
3. Strengthening institutional building and developing the capabilities of human cadres.
4. Strengthening and activating marketing and promotion mechanisms.
5. Contributing to the development of the national economy.